New DesignCheck itFinding ChristineCheck out this new short about identity

An Additional $3.94, Yippee!

For those of you that hadn't seen my previous post about how I made $1.16 risk-free, click here. Anyway, for the month of January, thus far, I've made $5.10 by pretty much just making educated guesses.

Here is a screenshot of my earnings.



Hmmm, enough to get a meal... what kind of food do I feel like?

Hahaha, I do recommend you check out my article on Predictify and here to register for a pretty cool social network. Like all of the other links on the outset of the page, this is risk free and can only help you learn and earn :)

EDIT: I made an extra $4.35 after submitting this post for the month of January from Predictify, $1.76 from Kickitback for purchasing things on eBay, and $1.23 from the risk-free stock market site The UpDown; a total of $12.74. :)

 

0 Responses to An Additional $3.94, Yippee!