New DesignCheck itFinding ChristineCheck out this new short about identity

Onliwhol Buildiaripest blakesymmehairibiggerlik... Say what?!

Some people say that I have too much time on my hands. I would have to agree, but it is still break after all. I would have to say that these people have far more time on their hands.

Who has the time to draw up a new method of nomenclature, to find all of these small items, or to process them, for that matter?

I'm not saying anything negative about this group at all; after all to have this much imagination and fun doing something, I must give props.

However, it is slightly weird us outsiders.


Onliwhol Buildiaripest blakesymmehairibiggerlik (otherwise known as a fly)


Nelipart Machapplimecho metalicircuhardunlik (otherwise known as a cog)


Nelipart Houseconjoin metalicylishinibiggerlik (a screw?)


Onlipart Porchedeco multicoirresoftotherlik (a flower?)

 

0 Responses to Onliwhol Buildiaripest blakesymmehairibiggerlik... Say what?!