New DesignCheck itFinding ChristineCheck out this new short about identity

Appliances are Like Vampires

I know they always say turn off your appliances while you're not using them, turn off the lights when you're not in the room, use energy efficient light bulbs, etc; but I thought that this diagram was rather interesting, showing, not only, appliances you might suspect but others you might neglect to think about.

I'm particularly shocked by the plasma screen, as I wonder why the heck it would use so much information, and appliances that may be off--but not completely.

It only goes to show that if you were to take this into consideration, you would find a nice cut in your utility bill. Money in the pocket for that new book, drinks, or that special someone ;)

PS: I intentionally made that first sentence really long :P

 

0 Responses to Appliances are Like Vampires