New DesignCheck itFinding ChristineCheck out this new short about identity

The Meaning Behind "Out in 10"

Ahh, the first post. I guess it would be most appropriate to go over the title of this blog and what I intend to achieve. To start, "Out in 10"...

For my 21st birthday, my best friend put together a really amazing party. It was here that I noticed a couple things:

1. A college party must some how involve drinking
2. People have a tendency to really think in very lofty, almost church-like, terms around their 9th shot (if they've made it that far), and
3. No matter how much people like round numbers, that 10th shot is never a good thing.

Hence the title, "Out in 10"

I was thinking that this would not only include random thoughts, but impressions of various locales/artists/foods/issues... things (for lack of a better word), and various means for saving money (which as a college student is a pretty big deal).

The possibilities are really endless. I hope you will join me on this journey to learn, understand, and think about any and all of these possibilities :D

 

0 Responses to The Meaning Behind "Out in 10"