New DesignCheck itFinding ChristineCheck out this new short about identity

Alcohol... More Exciting

I still intend on going to Bartending school. Not exactly when, but there is something really interesting to me about mixology.

Not surprsingly, this site about cool ways to spice up your newest party is pretty interesting. Luge? Champagne Pyramid? Test Tube Shots? It's almost too much :P

Thinking about Carlo, right now, here is something he would be proud of although I don't know if he would approve of the formula... Sangria

I sooo want to cozy up with cool friends in the winter with this warm, fruity, and spicy shot.

Last but not least, people complained about my last Jell-O shots suggesting that they were too strong. I say too bad, but for those asking for a little more flavor and, perhaps, less impact, this site is really cool. I love the cocktail shots.

 

0 Responses to Alcohol... More Exciting