New DesignCheck itFinding ChristineCheck out this new short about identity

Some Recipes I have tried and would like to try

Tried
-Kimchee! It's soo much better when you know you've made it. It's also kind of cool seeing the fermentation take place.
-Peanut Sauce. It's pretty good. Now I just need to figure out how to make spring rolls nicely to compliment the sauce. Hmmm, that doesn't sound right at all.

Yet to Try
-Pumpkin Shrimp Gyoza with Roasted Red Chili Sauce. I think I'm more intriguing by the Pumpkin part of it.
-Apple and Aged Cheddar Grilled Cheese. Mmmmm, sounds exciting. Here are other sandwiches that look equally great too!
-Soft drinks. Don't like them but I know some people do.
-
Kālua Pig and Cabbage. I love Kalua Pig. Here are other great looking Hawai'ian recipes as well.
-Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake. I love Cheesecake!
-Best Chocolate Cupcake. I'm down to try this. Looks really cute too.
-No Knead Bread. Always wanted to make bread and this seems like and easy enough way of doing it.
-Puff the Magic Pancake. Looks kind of ugly, but interesting at the same time. Again this is something that I would be down to try.

Hope you like these :)

 

0 Responses to Some Recipes I have tried and would like to try