New DesignCheck itFinding ChristineCheck out this new short about identity

Don't email those important messages

This is really interesting. How many times have you had a message or email misinterpreted?

I know I can say, a lot.

This one post brings to the forefront why certain messages, especially senstive ones should be relayed in person:

This sentence is interesting in that if you say the sentence seven times, each time placing the emphasis on a different word, the meaning of the sentence shifts.

Try it…

  1. I Didn’t Say You Stole My Money.
  2. I Didn’t Say You Stole My Money.
  3. I Didn’t Say You Stole My Money.
  4. I Didn’t Say You Stole My Money.
  5. I Didn’t Say You Stole My Money.
  6. I Didn’t Say You Stole My Money.
  7. I Didn’t Say You Stole My Money.
Similar thing happen to you?

 

0 Responses to Don't email those important messages